Best gaming ultrabook under 1000 dollars in 2019 – best gaming laptop under 500
Which is best gaming ultrabook under 1000 dollars? Gaming ultrabook laptops have undergone a lot of change since their initial launch. No longer you have to cough up two grand to have the best ultrabook. This is because of economies of sale and demand for such cheap gaming laptops. That said, you should be very careful when a manufacture calls its laptop a gaming laptop or an ultrabook for gaming.
This is because not all models of gaming ultrabook under 1000 dollar come with discrete graphics card, something that is required for doing serious gaming. No need to fret though as we have done the hard work for you and have made a list of best cheap laptops for gaming in 2017. These ultrabook laptops were launched in 2019 and come with built in graphics card to allow you to enjoy any and every new windows game including minecraft with ease.
So what should you look out for when buying a cheap ultrabook for gaming in 2019?
1. GPU: The graphics processing unit aka GPU is the heart of any gaming laptop or gaming ultrabook under 1000 dollars. Be focused on getting a laptop with AMD R7 / R8 GPU or Nvidia 940 or higher discrete graphics. If you do not do this, you will not be able to enjoy great gaming experience on ultrabook laptop. The new Nvidia Pascal graphics are great and we have a few in this list but most of the laptops with Nvidia Pascal GPU are in the 2000 dollar range. Pascal GPU is important because it brings desktop-level GPU power to laptops.
2. RAM: If you get a gaming ultrabook laptop with 4GB RAM or less, you will have poor gaming experience as the operating system will have difficulty in putting the entire game content in RAM which will result in poorer performance. In the best gaming ultrabook under 1000, we expect minimum of 8GB RAM onboard. Almost all laptops listed by us come with 8GB RAM.
3. CPU: While CPU aka processor is not as vital as GPU in best gaming ultrabooks, it is still recommended to go for i7 processor or AMD A10 APUs for smoother gaming experience. A powerful processor ensures that everything runs smoothly. Make the processor selection you make is a ultra-low voltage processor as otherwise you will have a laptop with poor battery life. Ultra low voltage processors operate at low frequencies to yield long battery life and only boost their clock speed when system is under heavy load. They also shut down unused cores to further boost battery life. All the ones in our list have ultra-low voltage processors and thus have excellent battery life.
4. Hard disk size: You will be surprised to see how much boost you can get by having a faster hard disk. While going with best laptop with SSD would have reduced battery life runtimes in a big way, but laptops equipped with big SSDs are not cheap. So until then we will keep recommending gamers to go for laptops with fast hard disk drives. Get ones with 7200rpm or hybrid storage to keep everything as speedy as possible. Hybrid storage devices make use of small SSD as cache to speed up operations. Here are the best gaming ultrabooks under 1000 dollars in 2019.
(best ultrabook laptop for gaming under 1000)
This Lenovo laptop is the best gaming ultrabook under 1000 dollars. Packing the very powerful i7-6700HQ processor and Nvidia GeForce 960M graphics card, this ultrabook is great for gaming, CAD, engineering, coding-programming and what not. For storage, you get whopping 1000GB hard disk which when paired with 8GB DDR4 RAM gives amazing overall gaming experience. The keyboard is backlit too.
> 15.6″ display with full HD resolution
> Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU + Nvidia GeForce 960M GPU
> 8GB RAM + 1000GB hard disk, JBL speakers and subwoofers
This Asus laptop packs full HD display, Nvidia 960M GPU, 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD. This ultrabook keyboard is full size and backlit as well to help you type in dimly lit conditions. It runs on latest i7 processor from Intel and coupled with that new Nvidia GPU, you get amazing gaming performance on this gaming ultrabook laptop.
> 15.6 inch full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
> Intel Core i7-6500U processor paired with Nvidia 960M GPU
> 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD and backlit keyboard
Dell Inspiron i5577
This Dell Inspiron is built like a tank and features everything you need for stellar gaming experience. You get a beautiful, sharp full HD screen and a red backlit keyboard that matches its gaming characteristics. Its hybrid storage system keeps it running fast at all times as SSD caches important files to reduce loading times. The keyboard is backlit and has numeric keypad as well for faster data entry.
| Anti-glare 15.6″ full HD screen with Dell’s Truelife tech
| Standard voltage i7 CPU, Nvidia 1050 GPU, 1000GB HDD (+128GB SSD), 8GB RAM, backlit keyboard
Acer Aspire E15 2019
The new Acer Aspire E15 is better and faster than ever. It is great for those who want a laptop that is ideal for everyday computing, delivering stellar battery life and terrific gaming experience. When doing only web surfing and light computing work, it is easy to squeeze out 8-12 hour battery life. It has the latest Intel kabylake processor that is mated to a powerful Nvidia 940MX dedicated graphics card. To make sure games load quickly, there is fast DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD onboard. An excellent, affordable ultrabook under 1000 dollars.
| 15.6 inch comfy view FHD screen, 1920X1080, backlit keyboard
| 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U processor, NVIDIA 940MX GPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10
Asus ZX53VW is latest budget offering from Asus packing all the power in the world to let you have excellent gaming experience. It has standard voltage i5 processor that gives even some i7 CPUs a run for their money in terms of raw power. Pair that with Nvidia 960M dedicated graphics card and you have a beast in your hands. There is fast 512GB SSD onboard that loads up even the heaviest of games near instantly. The keyboard has a nice cool-red backlit and with 1.8mm key travel, you will have excellent typing experience. The best gaming ultrabook under 1000 dollars.
| 15.6″ Gaming Laptop, Full HD
| Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB dedicated graphics card
| Intel Core i5-6300HQ, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Backlit keyboard, Microsoft signature Windows 10 image
Asus X555DA is an excellent laptop for gaming under 500 dollars. This is only gaming laptop we would recommend to gamers who want to play modern titles without spending a grand or two. It packs powerful AMD A10 quad core processor that is also home to the Radeon R7 GPU that is good enough for basic gameplay, video editing and similar tasks. There is ample storage onboard to store many games offline. Pair that with a full size keyboard and numeric keypad, it is safe to say it is great buy for budget gamers and minecraft players.
* 15.6″ standard HD screen, matte finish
* AMD A10-8700P processor clocked at 1.8GHz, quad cores + Radeon R7 GPU
* 1000GB hard disk, 8GB RAM, DVD drive
MSI VR Ready GS63VR Stealth Pro
Every pro-gamers knows that MSI makes some of the best gaming laptops out there. The new MSI GS63VR is no different. Packing a standard-voltage i7 processor, this feature-laden laptop comes with 16GB of memory, 256GB SSD and roomy 1000GB hard disk. The keyboard is full size and home to full color backlit keys that look unique and amazing – nothing like it in entire laptop industry. Gaming experience is second to none – in fact the best in this list.
| 15.6-inch matte full HD display with wide viewing angle
| Dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
| Ultra powerful i7-6700HQ processor at 2.6GHz clock speed, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 1000GB 7200RPM fast HDD
Dell Inspiron 14 5000
If you are not looking forward to drop a grand on a laptop but still yearn for decent gaming experience, consider checking out this affordable i7 laptop from Dell. It comes equipped with a 14 inch touchscreen display that has multi-touch support, letting you use iPad-like gestures on screen. There is this capable Nvidia 920M GPU onboard which is paired to an i7 chipset for great gaming performance. A feature-laden gaming ultrabook under 1000.
| 14 inch touchscreen display, 1366×768
| i7 processor, Nvidia 920M, backlit keyboard, 8GB RAM, 1000GB HDD, DVD drive
Lenovo Z50 is an excellent budget laptop for gaming under 500 dollars. It will let you play all the modern gaming titles at decent FPS and offers good everyday performance as well.
> 15.6-Inch Screen, HD resolution, 1366×768 pixels
> AMD FX-7500 processor clocked at 2.1GHz, AMD Radeon R7 graphics
> 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive